TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
This year, I hope for peaceful family times, with a minimum of commercialism.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Cinnamon rolls and eggs, made by Daddy. Stockings for everyone, and presents after breakfast.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Advent candles and read-alouds.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Castle Risk and Stratego.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
A focus on Christ, and the real meaning of Christmas.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
We have two homes, Utah, where we've lived for over 6 years, now, and the Portland, Oregon area, where both my guy and I grew up and most of our extended family still live. It would be wonderful to spend Christmas in Oregon.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
For me, Civilization V. LOVE the earlier versions.
For my guy, a pre-order of Portal 2. He is absolutely obsessive about the first one.
For the kids, Lego Harry Potter.