Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--March 31


Today is the first time I'm posting my menu plan. This week's plan is pretty simple, especially since I'm going out of town this Friday, and dh will be doing kitchen (and kid) duty while I'm traveling.

Monday:
Beef and bean burritos with salsa and sour cream, green salad

Tuesday:
In honor of April Fool's Day, we're reversing the meals today!
Breakfast--meatballs and brown sauce over pasta, green beans
Lunch--as usual
Dinner--waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, scrambled eggs, sausage

Wednesday:
Chicken and mushrooms in stirfry with rice

Thursday:
Spaghetti with meat sauce, green salad, garlic bread

Friday:
Pizza at Chuck E. Cheese

Saturday:
Lasagna, green salad, garlic bread

Sunday:
Pizza, green salad

Monday:
Lasagna (leftovers), green salad

If you want to join in with your own menu or get some ideas from other ladies participating, head over to Laura's blog at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments: